2019 World Heart and Cardiothoracic Surgery Conference
Discovering the Science of Heart
Ready to find out more?
Download Conference Brochure
Glimpses of Previous Conference: https://drive.google.com/open?id=16E_Vtz_L8etW5p-YkU4sEGgEzBmREyt2
Date: September 10-11, 2019
With the support of 2018 HCC Committee Members, we have scheduled our 2nd edition of Cardiac Meeting "2019 World Heart and Cardiothoracic Surgery Conference (2019WHCS)" in Singapore during September 10-11, 2019 around the theme ‘Discovering the Science of Heart’. 2019WHCS is a premiere educational Heart Congress in the field of Cardiothoracic Surgery and Cardiology that rotate between continents and are organized in collaboration with national and international Cardiac societies and associations. The World Heart and Cardiothoracic Surgery Conference is targeted to the international Cardiology, Cardiac Surgery and Cardiovascular community as well as the other healthcare professionals involved in multidisciplinary Heart Care; thus, enabling professionals from worldwide to exchange their views on a wide variety of topics affecting heart and those suffering from heart diseases around the globe. 2019WHCS exists to advance the science and art of medicine and surgery related to the care of the heart. 2019WHCS works with many other organizations to achieve its aims of supporting patients and improving standards.
With the changing lifestyle of our modern society, cardiovascular diseases have become very common and is one of the major challenges for our modern society. As per a report published by the World Health Organization, out of all the other diseases cardiovascular disorders results in the maximum number of deaths globally. A total death percentage of 35%, is only because of cardiovascular diseases. Hence a need for such summits or conferences have emerged were there can be a though provoking research discussions and a solution can be found for heart related diseases. Cardiology conferences.
With the unhealthy lifestyle and aging population heart disease or cardiovascular diseases and strokes have become a major health risks for our modern society.
With the expanding demography of the senior citizens in the world, every country is increasing their budgetary allocation towards the health sector hence Cardiologist’s industry is expected to witness a dramatic growth by 2019.
Our major objective is to bring together researchers, leading experts and the most respected clinicians in the field of healthcare, cardiology and cardiothoracic to share and exchange meaningful experiences and researches of various treatment procedures for cardiological disorders. At the Cardiology Conferences 2019 at Episirus Scientifica, we make sure that the participants get to spend time so that they can connect to peers and colleagues, can exchange their ideas and information, and can get out in front of the latest trends and advancements in cardiac health.
The main objectives of the Heart and Cardiothoracic Surgery Conferences are to:
- To expand and improve the education of physicians through worldwide heart conferences, heart failure congress, cardiac surgery meetings, collaboration.
- To attain the best possible heart health for all people around the globe.
- Support the development of medical and clinical research on heart and cardiothoracic surgery.
- Provide a platform to present new ideas and treatments for heart and cardiothoracic surgery.
- Promote the scientists and physicians to share the research works and formulate new medical innovations.
Scope and Importance
Maximum Countries over the globe now offer access to various medical education. 2019 World Heart and Cardiothoracic Surgery Conference (2019WHCS), cardiology conference, provides a platform to encourage control and prevention of health against any cardiovascular diseases or cardio-logical disorders or stroke through a full range of information and access to the world education.
- Cardiology and Electrophysiology
- Congestive Heart Failure
- Cardiothoracic Surgery
- Cardiac Imaging
- Pediatric and Neonatal Cardiology
- Transplantation: Heart and Lungs
- Cardiomyopathy, Hypertension, Stress and Stroke
- Congenital Heart Diseases
- Myocardial Infarction
- Risk Factors, Epidemiology, Rehabilitation and Sports Cardiology
- Invasive and Interventional Cardiology
- Cardiometabolic Health- Diabetes, Obesity & Metabolism
- Cardiovascular Pharmacology and Pharmacotherapy
- Vascular Biology
- Cardiac Anesthesiology
- Heart & Brain
- Cardiovascular Nursing
- Cardiovascular Engineering
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Problems in Pregnancy
- Stem Cell Research and Regeneration on Cardiology
- Clinical Case Reports on Cardiology
Early Bird Registration: January 25, 2019
Abstract Submission Deadline: April 09, 2019
Speaker Registration Deadline: April 16, 2019
- Cardiology Physicians
- Thoracic and Cardiothoracic Surgeons
- Healthcare Professionals
- Cardiovascular Doctors
- Cardiovascular Researchers
- Nurse Practitioners
- Cardiovascular Scientists
- Pediatric Cardiologists
- Business Entrepreneurs
- Cardiology Faculties and Professors
- Medical Students and Ph.D. Fellows
- Cardiology Hospitals, Associations, and Societies
- Pharmaceutical and Medical Devices Companies