2023 World Heart and Cardiothoracic Surgery Conference
September 08-09, 2023
About World Heart Conference
Theme: Discovering the Science of Heart
Download Our Brochure to Know More
Glimpses of Previous Conference:
- Early Bird Registration is open until January 30, 2023
- Abstract Submission Deadline is June 15, 2023
- Speaker Registration Deadline is July 15, 2023
2023WHCS will follow the Hybrid Event Model
After a successful 2022WHCS Heart Conference, the 6th Edition of 2023 World Heart and Cardiothoracic Surgery Conference (2023WHCS) will be hosted by Episirus Scientifica in Singapore in a hybrid model.
With the support of 2022WHCS Committee Members, we have scheduled our 6th Edition of Cardiology Meeting “2023 World Heart and Cardiothoracic Surgery Conference (2023WHCS)” in Singapore during September 08-09, 2023 around the theme ‘Discovering the Science of Heart’. 2023WHCS is a premiere educational Heart Congress in the field of Cardiothoracic Surgery and Cardiology that rotates between continents and is organized in collaboration with national and international Cardiac societies and associations. The World Heart Conference and Cardiothoracic Surgery Conference is targeted to the international Cardiology, Cardiac Surgery, and Cardiovascular community as well as the other healthcare professionals involved in multidisciplinary Heart Care; thus, enabling professionals from worldwide to exchange their views on a wide variety of topics affecting heart and those suffering from heart diseases around the globe. 2023WHCS exists to advance the science and art of medicine and surgery related to the care of the heart. 2023WHCS works with many other organizations to achieve its aims of supporting patients and improving standards.
With the changing lifestyle of our modern society, cardiovascular diseases have become very common and are one of the major challenges for our modern society. As per a report published by the World Health Organization, out of all the other diseases, cardiovascular disorders result in the maximum number of deaths globally. A total death percentage of 35%, is only because of cardiovascular diseases. Hence a need for such summits or conferences have emerged where there can be thought-provoking research discussions and a solution can be found for heart-related diseases. Cardiology conferences.
With the unhealthy lifestyle and aging population heart disease or cardiovascular diseases and strokes have become a major health risk for our modern society.
With the expanding demography of the senior citizens in the world, every country is increasing their budgetary allocation towards the health sector hence Cardiologist’s industry is expected to witness a dramatic growth by 2025.
Our major objective is to bring together researchers, leading experts, and the most respected clinicians in the field of healthcare, cardiology and cardiothoracic to share and exchange meaningful experiences and researches of various treatment procedures for cardiological disorders. At the Cardiology Conferences 2023 at Episirus Scientifica, we will make sure that the participants get a lot of time for networking with their peers and colleagues, can exchange their ideas and information, and can get out in front of the latest trends and advancements in cardiac health.
The main objectives of the Heart and Cardiothoracic Surgery Conferences are to:
- To expand and improve the education of physicians through worldwide heart conferences, heart failure congress, cardiac surgery meetings, collaboration.
- To attain the best possible heart health for all people around the globe.
- Support the development of medical and clinical research on heart and cardiothoracic surgery.
- Provide a platform to present new ideas and treatments for heart and cardiothoracic surgery.
- Promote the scientists and physicians to share the research works and formulate new medical innovations.
Dear Friends and Colleagues,
Episirus Scientifica is hosting the 6th Edition of 2023 World Heart Cardiothoracic Surgery conference in Singapore during September 08-09, 2023.
I have been a part of the previous editions of this conference in Singapore and virtually during the COVID 19. Previous conferences were very well organized, and presentations were of the highest standards. The international faculty and participants had great opportunities to make the sessions interactive and interchange ideas on very important topics and challenges that we face worldwide in cardiology and cardiothoracic surgery fields.
As an organizing member of the conference, my commitment to participants will be:
- To have discussions on latest and innovative topics,
- Tremendous opportunity for networking, and
- A fun-filled two days in the backdrop of a beautiful city – Singapore.
I look forward to seeing you as delegates, and invite you to take this opportunity to showcase your presentations and research.
Dr. Terrance Khastgir
Organizing Committee Member
Congress 2023 WHCS | ESE
Dear Friends and Colleagues,
It has been a pleasure for me to be an Organizing Committee Member since 2018 and after the major success in the past 5 years, the 2023 World Heart and Cardiothoracic Surgery Conference (2023WHCS) will certainly be better for its upcoming 6th Edition in Singapore.
The 2023WHCS will be held during September 08-09, 2023 in Singapore and will be organized by the Episirus Scientifica.
Many participants from all over the world will gather to share knowledge, experience and new techniques in the field of cardiology and cardiothoracic surgery.
2023 WHCS will provide excellent opportunities for experts, consultants, physicians, surgeons and medical students to present the latest research developments through interactive sessions, poster presentation, workshops and case reports.
Moreover, there will be a chance to follow the latest industry innovations and new research updates.
Looking forward to seeing you all in Singapore to enjoy the scientific program and at the same time explore the Asian taste of the beautiful Singapore.
Dr. Ahmed Fouad
Organizing Committee Members
Congress 2023WHCS | ESE
Scope and Importance
Maximum Countries over the globe now offer access to various medical education. 2023 World Heart and Cardiothoracic Surgery Conference (2023WHCS), cardiology conference, provides a platform to encourage control and prevention of health against any cardiovascular diseases or cardio-logical disorders or stroke through a full range of information and access to the world education.
- COVID-19 and Cardiology
- Cardiology and Electrophysiology
- Congestive Heart Failure
- Cardiothoracic Surgery
- Cardiac Imaging
- Pediatric and Neonatal Cardiology
- Transplantation: Heart and Lungs
- Cardiomyopathy, Hypertension, Stress, and Stroke
- Congenital Heart Diseases
- Myocardial Infarction
- Risk Factors, Epidemiology, Rehabilitation, and Sports Cardiology
- Invasive and Interventional Cardiology
- Cardiometabolic Health- Diabetes, Obesity & Metabolism
- Cardiovascular Pharmacology and Pharmacotherapy
- Vascular Biology
- Cardiac Anesthesiology
- Heart & Brain
- Cardiovascular Nursing
- Cardiovascular Engineering
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Problems in Pregnancy
- Stem Cell Research and Regeneration on Cardiology
- Clinical Case Reports on Cardiology
- Cardiology Physicians
- Thoracic and Cardiothoracic Surgeons
- Healthcare Professionals
- Cardiovascular Doctors
- Cardiovascular Researchers
- Nurse Practitioners
- Cardiovascular Scientists
- Pediatric Cardiologists
- Business Entrepreneurs
- Cardiology Faculties and Professors
- Medical Students and Ph.D. Fellows
- Cardiology Hospitals, Associations, and Societies
- Pharmaceutical and Medical Devices Companies
- Early Bird Registration is open until January 30, 2023
- Abstract Submission Deadline is March 30, 2023
- Speaker Registration Deadline is April 30, 2023
From its strategic position, it offers market access to 4 billion people within a 7-hour flight radius. With flights from 400 cities in 100 countries and territories, Singapore is easily accessible from anywhere around the world, making it an ideal place for conferences and Seminars. Singapore also offers several leisure activities like adventure trips, Night Safari, Theme Parks, exotic cuisines and many more.
For Past Conference Report: Click Here
Featured Talks & Speakers
Organising Committee Members
Ain Shams University, Cairo, Egypt
Terrance Khastgir, M.D
Integris Baptist Medical Center, Okhlama City, USA
Firas Abu Akar
Al-Makassed Charitable Hospital, Palestinian Territories
Chair, PICU Research Group, Saudi Arabia