Theme: Discovering the Science of Heart
Cardiac Disease is a condition that affects and lowers the supply of blood to the human heart. The vessels carrying blood are narrowed or blocked due to continuous deposition of cholesterol or fats on their walls. One of such conditions, Ischemia affects the blood flow, which results in decrease in oxygen amount in a part of the body. The situation where there is decreased blood flow and oxygen to the heart muscle is termed as Cardiac ischemia. Heart Diseases causes the arteries to narrow down and thus resulting in less blood and oxygen supply to heart muscles. Which ultimately results in heart attacks. Chest pain or discomfort known as angina pectoris is also caused by Ischemia.
Importance & Scope:
The coronary heart disease risk factors may differ between individuals and Community and by sex and age. Unfortunately one of the leading cause of death is the coronary heart disease which means our aim should be of eliminating this disease. Heart disease is most common reason of deaths after cancer for American Indians , Asian Americans or Pacific Islanders.
Some Facts and Figures :
40% of all U.S. deaths, which is about 750,000 annually is due to heart diseases. IHD, CHD, HTN heart disease, valvular HD, NIHD, and congenital HD are the major causes of Heart Diseases.
An Innovative treatment options for people is being offered by the University of Chicago Medicine for those who are suffering from chronic angina–a common, sometimes disabling, symptom of coronary artery disease.
Recent Advances in Cardiology Field :
- Patients with CHD often undergo multiple diagnostic and therapeutic procedures that involve exposure to ionizing radiation
- After research it has been documented that there is an association between radiation exposure as related to cardiac procedures and cancer later in life.
- Lowest reasonable radiation dose should be used by the involved physicians and also the physicians involved with cardiac imaging should be sensitive to the issue.
Role of Cosmic Series: Cardiology Conference and Healthcare Conference
Through our various medical conferences we are trying to promote research advances in the field of cardiology, neurology , pharmacology and many more. With dedicated and passionate team, Cosmic Series (cosmicseries.org) is continuously trying to organize quality events throughout the world. The “2019 Heart and Cardiothoracic Surgery Conference” is one such conference in which we will be focusing on latest advances in the field of cardiology and health care conferences.
- Cardiology and Electrophysiology
- Congestive Heart Failure
- Cardiothoracic Surgery
- Cardiac Imaging
- Pediatric and Neonatal Cardiology
- Transplantation: Heart and Lungs
- Cardiomyopathy, Hypertension, Stress and Stroke
- Congenital Heart Diseases
- Myocardial Infarction
- Risk Factors, Epidemiology, Rehabilitation and Sports Cardiology
- Invasive and Interventional Cardiology
- Cardiometabolic Health- Diabetes, Obesity & Metabolism
- Cardiovascular Pharmacology and Pharmacotherapy
- Vascular Biology
- Cardiac Anesthesiology
- Heart & Brain
- Cardiovascular Nursing
- Cardiovascular Engineering
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Problems in Pregnancy
- Stem Cell Research and Regeneration on Cardiology
- Clinical Case Reports on Cardiology
- Early Bird Registration: April 25, 2019
- Abstract Submission Deadline: May 30, 2019
- Speaker Registration Deadline: June 11, 2019
For more details visit : https://heart.episirus.org/